LAST UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE: April 22, 2022
- Who Is Collecting My Personal Data?
PDI Limited (collectively, “Company,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) offers and maintains the website located at www.wearepdi.com/en-uk, including all subdomains and subparts (the “Site”). We respect the privacy of everyone who visits the Site and otherwise interacts with us, for example, by contacting us by telephone or email, interacting with us on social media or purchasing services from us. We are the controller of personal data collected in those circumstances.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, our information practices, or your dealings with us, please contact us:
- By telephone at +44 (0) 8081 697 945
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post at PDI EMEA Ltd, Pywell Road, Willowbrook East Industrial Estate, Corby, NN17 5XJ
- What Data Do You Collect?
When you voluntarily provide it to us, we collect information that identifies you (“Personal Data”), such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address;
- your telephone number;
- your payment information; and
- any other personal data you provide to us, for example, on our Site or social media, or by email or telephone.
When you visit the Site, we collect data from the device or browser through which you access the Site (“Log Data”), such as:
- your internet protocol (“IP”) address;
- your browser type;
- your browser version;
- statistics on your activities on the Site (such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, and the amount of time spent on the Site);
- information about how you came to the Site; and
- data collected through cookies or other similar technologies discussed in more detail in our Cookies Policy [LINK].
Much of this Log Data does not identify you personally. However, we may associate this Log Data with your Personal Data. When we do, we will treat any such combined data as Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We will only use your Personal Data where we have a lawful basis to use it.
We may sometimes need to use data to comply with our legal obligations (for example to pass on details related to fraud).
We may also use your Personal Data to inform you of news, events, activities and services that we provide where you have consented to us doing so.
In addition, we may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor, and analyse Log Data.
- How Do You Share My Personal Data?
- No Sale of Personal Data
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third-party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer, or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
- Sharing Personal Data with Affiliates, Successors, and Agents
We, like many businesses, sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions. These companies may include marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers, payment processors, and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide it with Personal Data, Log Data, or aggregate information about our customers, sales, website traffic patterns, and related website information, in connection with its performance of such functions. We take measures to select service providers that are responsible and afford privacy protections to their customers. However, we cannot make any representations about the practices and policies of these third-party companies.
We may also share your Personal Data in connection with a business transition (such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all of or a portion of our assets). In these circumstances, we may need to share your Personal Data with a prospective buyer and external professional advisors such as accountants, insurers, lawyers or financial institutions.
- Sharing Data Through Social Media
We may work with social media sites like Facebook, and with application developers who specialise in social commerce so you can connect to us, share your interests, express opinions about products and services, purchase our services or products, and generate interest in our services among members of your social networks.
If you use third-party social media features, we or the third party may collect or share your data, including your Personal Data.
- Legally-Compelled Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in our good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect or defend our rights, interests, or property, or that of third parties;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect your personal safety or the personal safety of another individual; or
- protect against legal liability.
- International Transfer of your Personal Data
We are a global business and some of our group companies and service providers are located in countries outside of the UK or the EU. As a result, it may be necessary for the Personal Data that we collect from you to be transferred to or accessed from outside the UK or the EU.
- What Are My Rights Regarding The Processing Of My Personal Data?
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You may choose to limit the Personal Data you submit by merely browsing the Site without providing your name or other information. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Site.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- the right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary us to retain such data;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, for example, where you have consented to receiving marketing communications;
- the right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability), where applicable;
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing; and
- the right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your data protection regulator.
In the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office who you can contact at 0303 123 1113, via email at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
In Italy, this is Garante per la protezione dei dati personali who you can contact at +39-06-696771, via email at email@example.com, or at Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, 00186 Roma, Italy.
- Is My Personal Data Secure?
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We may also keep hold of some of your Personal Data if we are required to do so for legal purposes, for example, to meet our legal or regulatory requirements or to prevent fraud and abuse. Even if we delete your Personal Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time.
- Third-Party Sites
Any data you disclosed on websites not operated or controlled by us, even though we may provide links to them on the Site or in our emails. We are not responsible for the policies and practices employed by, or the content of, such third-party sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information about their privacy policies and practices.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data
Any non-personally identifiable data we collect, including, without limitation, Log Data, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Site, the time of your usage, and aggregated Personal Data, but only to the extent the foregoing cannot be used to specifically identify you.
- Aggregated Personal Data
- Do You Collect The Personal Data Of Children?
- What If We Change This Policy?